Yari is a sub-group of the Iranian Society of QLD, run by Iranian volunteers, providing services and support to Iranian asylum seekers, so they feel safe and well-respected.
Our goals are helping the asylum seekers in Iran to settle down in Australia smoothly, connecting them with the Iranian community and encouraging them to be involved in social activities.
Our plans are:
- Organizing classes (English language, job-seeking, resume writing, driving lessons, handicraft, art, self-awareness, spiritual courses, etc.)
- Organizing activities (outdoors and excursions, laughing club, dance, music, etc.)
- Organizing events (Nowruz, Mehregan, Yalda, concerts, etc.)
- Programs for children (playgroups, story-telling, etc.)
- Establishing a women's and mothers’ group
For more information please email email@example.com
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.